Monday 19 October 2009

Tha Dogg Pound - That Was Then This Is Now comin soon

one of the best duo in rap game THA DOGG POUND just announced that they will be releasing new project called That Was Then This Is Now sometime in November. The album is put together with new and already released tracks from previous year. For now i have for u tracklist and cover. Dont forget to cop when its out.

1. That Was Then This Now (Produced By Daz Dillinger & Soopafly)
2. Attitude Problem Feat. Swizz Beatz & Cassidy (Produced By Swizz Beatz)
3. Deepeegee (Produced By Soopafly)
4. Rollin 'n A Drop Top Feat. Snoop Dogg & A-Dubb (Produced By Soopafly)
5. Get $ Paid Feat. A- Dubb (Produced By Daz Dillinger & I.V.
Co-Produced By Soopafly)
6. Get It Get It Feat. Roscoe (Produced By Daz Dillinger & I.V)
7. How Low Feat. Problem (Produced By Problem)
8. Insanity Feat. Soopafly (Produced By Dawaun Parker & Soopafly)
9. Money Fold'N Feat. Krayzie Bone (Produced By Daz Dillinger)
10. No'mo' Police Burtality (Produced By Lil Jon)
11. On & On (Produced By Daz Dillinger & Soopafly)
12. They Dont Want It Feat. Soopafly (Produced By Soopafly)
13. Tha Liquor Store (Produced By Daz Dillinger & I.V.)
14. U Gets Nuthin Feat. Los (Produced By Carlos (Los) Mcswain)
15. Cheat (Produced By Daz Dillinger & I.V. Co-Produced By Tekneek)
16. Westside Rydin (Produced By Fredwreck)
17. Yall Kno What Im Doin Feat. Turf Talk (Produced By Daz Dillinger & I.V)
18. Get My Drink On & My Smoke On (Produced By Daz Dillinger & I.V)
19. Bonus Track - How Tha West Was Won


No comments:

Post a Comment